Halal Burgers & Sausages

Our meaty sausages & burgers with nothing but spices and seasonings. All of our sausages and burgers are handmade with our own spice blends and flavor combinations using only Abraham's meat. We pride ourselves on these lovely parcels of juicy sausages, real meat with no strange fillers, no MSG's. Just tasty honest sausages and burgers that you can eat with confidence and feed to your kids knowing that they are being nourished.

Indulge in our succulent, gluten-free sausages, crafted with 90% pure lamb, Angus beef, or chicken sourced from our tayib and free-range product range. The remaining 10% is a flavorful blend of herbs that bind everything together. We pride ourselves on the purity of our products, free from flavor enhancers, preservatives, coloring, and MSG, with organic potato starch as the sole binding agent.

Our sausages are completely soy-free and are available in 450g - 500g packs, each containing 6-8 sausages. Every single sausage is handmade on-site, ensuring the highest quality and freshness. Due to their immense popularity, our sausages often run out quickly, making it a challenge to keep them in stock.